InsectBase intends to provide a comprehensive platform for researchers who have interests in analyzing insect genes and genomes.
The database contains #
- Genomes of 138 insects
- Transcriptomes of 116 insects
- Gene sets of 61 insects
- 36 gene families of 60 insects
- 7,544 miRNAs of 69 insects
- 96,925 piRNAs from two insects
- 22,536 pathways of 78 insects
- 679,881 untranslated regions (UTR) of 84 insects
- 160,905 coding sequences (CDS) of 74 insects
Structure of InsectBase #
It provides Search, Blast, GBrowse, iFacebook, Ortholog, Gene family, iPathway and insect gene information.
Yin, C. et al.(2015) InsectBase: a resource for insect genomes and transcriptomes. Nucleic acids research, doi:10.1093/nar/gkv1204.